I made this quick and easy pumpkin whipped cream for our Halloween playdate and it exceeded all my expectations. The DIY Foodie said it would change my life, and honestly it did. It is so easy, yet it takes my morning coffee to a whole new level. I stored the leftovers in a tupperware in the fridge so I could enjoy “pumpkin spice lattes” at home all week. By pumpkin spice lattes, I mean, coffee, with french vanilla coffee mate and a splash of pumpkin spice coffee mate added, then topped with this heavenly whipped cream. You could also put this on scones, pumpkin pie, cookies, anything really to add a little fall magic.
Pumpkin Whipped Cream
Quick and easy pumpkin whipped cream that will surely get you in the fall spirit.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons Libby’s pumpkin puree
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl or stand mixer. *make sure ingredients are cold
- Whip for 2-4 minutes until it reaches desired consistency