Easy and delicious nut-free Easter or spring snack that the kids can help make.
- 5 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 bag (11oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup funfetti cake mix
- Place 5 cups of chex mix in a bowl and set aside.
- Microwave white chocolate on medium heat in 30 second increments until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal and carefully stir.
- Scoop half of the cereal into one large ziploc bag and the other half in another.
- Add strawberry cake mix to one bag and shake until well-coated. (My kids love doing this step)
- Add funfetti cake mix to the other bag and shake until well-coated.
- Pour onto waxed paper to cool.
*To make it even more festive you could add sprinkles, holiday m&m’s, cadbury chocolate eggs or marshmallows. We found really cute flower marshmallows that looked like bunny tails. :)*